Data Privacy Notice for www.franz-haeberer.de
1. Name and contact details of the data controller and the company’s data protection officerThis data privacy information applies to data processing by:
Data controller: Franz & Häberer, Rechtsanwälte PartGmbB, Otto-Schill-Strasse 4, D-04109 Leipzig,
Telephone: +49 341 149 53 3, fax: +49 341 149 53 45, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data protection officer: Dr. Jürgen Fechner, Walter-Markov-Ring 42, D-04288 Leipzig,
Telephone: +49 171 8266933, e-mail: email@example.com.
2. Collection and storage of personal data, as well as the nature and purpose of its use
a) When visiting the websiteWhen you visit our website www.franz-haeberer.de the browsers on your device will automatically send information to the servers of our website. This information will be stored temporarily in a so-called log file. The following information will be gathered without your intervention and stored until automatic deletion thereof:
• IP address of the querying computer,
• Date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the accessed file,
• Website from which you accessed our website (referrer URL),
• Browser used and, if applicable, your computer’s operating system and the name of your access provider.
We will process the mentioned data for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
• Ensuring that our website is easy to use,
• Evaluating system security and stability, as well as
• Other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR (legitimate interest). Our legitimate interest arises from the data collection purposes listed above. We will not, under any circumstances whatsoever, use the data collected for the purpose of identifying you personally.
b) When using our contact formIf you have any questions, you have the opportunity of contacting us using the form provided on the website. A valid e-mail address is required so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent. If contact is made to carry out pre-contractual measures (e.g. request for a proposal or quotation), the data will be processed on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter b GDPR.
The personal data collected by us when using the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been processed. If the request relates to business correspondence (business correspondence received - retention obligation in accordance with Section 257 para. 1 no. 2 HGB [German Commercial Code], retention obligation for commercial and business correspondence in accordance with Section 147 para. 1 no. 2, para. 3 AO [German Fiscal Code] for 6 years).
3. Further transmission of dataYour personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
• You have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a GDPR,
• The disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
• A legal obligation exists for the disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter c GDPR, and
• It is legally permissible and necessary for the performance of contracts with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter b GDPR.
Cookies store information arising from the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately informed of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time to optimise the user-friendliness of our website. If you visit our website again to use our services, these cookies will automatically recognise that you have already visited our website and what entries and settings you made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by the cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can lead to your not being able to use all the functions of our website.
Objections: If you do not wish cookies to be used or if you wish to delete existing cookies, you can deactivate and remove them via your Internet browser. For more information on deleting or prohibiting cookies, see the help texts of your browser or on the Internet, for example under the search words "Deactivate cookies" or "Delete cookies" (instructions for deleting in Microsoft Internet Explorer. Instructions for deleting in Mozilla Firefox. Instructions for deleting in Safari).
5. Your rights as a data subjectYou have the right:
• To request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may obtain information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned retention period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection to processing, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, unless we have collected it, as well as the existence of automated decision making, including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details thereof;
• To request the prompt correction of incorrect, or the completion of, personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
• To request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
• To demand restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse deletion of the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• To receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transfer thereof to another data controller in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO;
• To revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we will no longer be allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future; and
• To lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you may contact the supervisory authority responsible for your usual place of residence or workplace or at the registered offices of our law firm.
6. Right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons which arise from your particular situation or the objection is against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without a particular situation being specified.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Data security / e-mail communication
7.1 For our website, we use the most widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. A closed key or lock symbol is displayed in the bottom status bar of your browser to indicate whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form.
We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
7.2 E-mails that are sent over the Internet without additional security measures (encryption) have the same level of confidentiality as a postcard. If you communicate with us by e-mail without additionally securing confidentiality, we will assume that you are aware of this technical circumstance and that you allow us to also respond you by means of a simple e-mail.
8. Latest version and amendment of this Data Privacy Notice
This Data Privacy Notice is currently valid and is effective as of 18 June 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and its offers or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to amend this Data Privacy Notice.
You may access a printable version of the current Data Privacy Notice on the website at
www.franz-haeberer.de/eng/data_protection_declaration.php at any time.